the ugly the ugly

Nice Job

- For those who are screaming "OMG UR SO SICK". Ok, tell me this. If he is sick for making this game, what does it make you for playing it?
- You made a fun game, a thriller. It was apparently so shocking that most users on NG are so appalled they have to make comments against your personal character and degrade to calling you a sicko.

For graphics, the mixture of cut out images and drawings didn't mix well but trust me you did gross the hell out of a lot of people so the graphics MUST have been something above par. I had to give you a high one on style. You pulled off the horror style greatly. The sound added more drama to this already scary game. Interactive, it was - hehe. Many ways to die, one way to live. Humor? I didn't crack a smile until I saw the childish reviews. Overall, you did an upstanding job. A lot of things can be improved though, like endings and logical things. Keep up the good work.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

Nice evil game

Does 113 kills make me evil? I hope not.

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

Nice.

Graphics[7] - These were alright graphics. The characters looked like the ones we see on television. Thats good enough for me.

Sound[0] - I heard nothing.

Interactivity[6] - It was interactive but not enough.

Style[8] - Its refreshing to see some cartoons, I'm getting tired of all these games which have nothing but violence. At least in this we got a little air of fun.

Violence[3] - Very little only the fight with that fish was all the violence.

Humor[0] - Didn't laugh at all.

Overall[6] - You did your thing. Fix the bugs before you put in on Newgrounds and everything will be ok. Alright? Your doing good for yourself.

Shore Acres Shore Acres

Perfect.

Graphics[10] - The graphics are fantastic and you never once got lazy and didn't do the graphics right which I am proud of you for.

Style[10] - Your style, like no other. No one can bite it and pass it off as their own. No one can own it but you.

Sound[10] - I loved the music you put on. Each song you put on was appropiate for each scene. You don't find many flash artists who would take time out to make sure every song had a theme to do with the scene.

Overall[10] - You perfected something that is a risky flash. Its one of those "its all or nothing" flashes where you could of bombed out and did horrible or make a hit. You are one talented man.